Friday, March 20, 2009

So far...

Well, I don't have a whole lot to report. I have not been sick as of yet...they said possibly Sunday and Monday as I have a different chemo regimen from my current one I'll have a hard time but so far this hospital stay has not been too horrible. I have enjoyed the visiting with my Mom and am very glad she was able to come and help to start this process out on such a positive note. We were able to go out for a walk on Emory's campus (not far onto the campus) and see the spring flower and tree growth which we both enjoyed and then we got lunch from the student cafeteria (way better than the hospital cafeteria) and brought it up to my room to eat.
Laura is bringing the girls up to visit this afternoon and Ben will be up after work so this evening will be very busy. Clayton will get in this evening a bit later so all in all a brief family reunion and hopefully some mellow family time (the mellow being for my sake). I appreciate all the prayers and thoughts being sent my way and on behaf of our little family.

2 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for you, Ceomi! Great idea to start a blog to record everything. I've added a link to your blog on mine, so I'll know when you have a new post. Hang in there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great way to keep everyone updated on your progress. We're sure going to miss you while you're away for so long but know fervent prayers are being offered for you and your family.

    Much love..

    ReplyDelete