Yea Ceomi, you look great. We have you in our prayers. Hang in there. I'm so glad for this blog so I can keep up with your progress. We love you, Russ & Anita
Ceomi, you are in our prayers, and the church at Downers Grove is praying for you, as surely Christians are everywhere. May you be sustained by God's love and recover in His grace.
Ceomi - I have thought about you all day! Our prayers are with you to find the comfort that only God can provide. My mom's congregation (here in Anderson) has put you on their prayer list as well - you can NEVER have too many prayers! We love you - Christine, Jimmy, Andrew and Allison
Yay Ceomi!!! Transplant Day!!! You have been in our thoughts and prayers. Praying for even better days ahead for you. Love, Hugs and Kisses, Angela Melton
Hi C, Both you and Clay look pretty good in that pic. Hope the "side effects" are small or none at all. Our prayers are with you all there. I printed out the pic for Dad to see but it turned out quite small. But small is better than none at all. Love you so much. Cathy and David
Yea Ceomi, you look great. We have you in our prayers. Hang in there. I'm so glad for this blog so I can keep up with your progress. We love you, Russ & Anita
ReplyDeleteCeomi, you are in our prayers, and the church at Downers Grove is praying for you, as surely Christians are everywhere. May you be sustained by God's love and recover in His grace.
ReplyDelete--Steve and Bette
Ceomi - I have thought about you all day! Our prayers are with you to find the comfort that only God can provide. My mom's congregation (here in Anderson) has put you on their prayer list as well - you can NEVER have too many prayers! We love you - Christine, Jimmy, Andrew and Allison
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of you today! I can hardly wait to hug your neck tomorrow! I love you!
ReplyDeleteCaroline
Hi Sweetie
ReplyDeleteCan't wait until tomorrow to see you and Laura. How about a white pizza? Love you a bunch Aunt Elaine
Yay Ceomi!!! Transplant Day!!! You have been in our thoughts and prayers. Praying for even better days ahead for you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Hugs and Kisses,
Angela Melton
Hi Ceomi,
ReplyDeleteWe still think and pray about you. You were announced here again this past Sunday. Get well.
Whit
Hi C, Both you and Clay look pretty good in that pic. Hope the "side effects" are small or none at all. Our prayers are with you all there. I printed out the pic for Dad to see but it turned out quite small. But small is better than none at all.
ReplyDeleteLove you so much.
Cathy and David
It does look like tomato soup... =) Glad to see you're both smiling! -Tiffany
ReplyDelete