Saturday, June 27, 2009

Here lately...

Hello to all. The month of June has been a busy one. We began with a visit from Adam, Tiffany, Gibson, & Conn which was wonderful, though I will admit we had a hard time getting ourselves to bed for all the visiting we were doing once the kids were in bed. Towards the end of the visit I was getting more and more worn out and began having low-grade fevers.
The following week Margaret Witten came and stayed and helped for the week. Sadly the fevers continued and Friday Margaret took me down to Atlanta and we did several tests to see what I might have. The following day (the 13th) was Laurel's third birthday and we enjoyed having ice cream cake and doing presents...we'd gone to Pump It Up to bounce with friends earlier in the week. The following Sunday my sister, Cori and her daughter came for the week to help out. We got a call Monday for me to go to the hospital and have my chest cath. removed. My niece, Charlie took me and the MD prescribed two antibiotics; which I'm still on.
This last week Amy Dixon (Ben's sister) and her daughter, Emily, came for the week. We had a great visit and when I had my doctors appt. on Wednesday I got the good news that the blood infection was gone. I'm still on the antibiotics until they find out what caused the blood infection and those lab results aren't back yet. I'm hopeful that Monday's labs will allow me to get off the antibiotics. This coming week Ben is off of work so we'll get a good amount of family time and Ricky and Janice will come for a few days at the end of the week. The following week the girls have their birthday camp (from Oma) and my sister, Cathy will come to visit for a few weeks.
Those are our goings on, I won't say we don't stay on our toes. My doctors are pleased with my progress and I thank you for all of the continued prayers.
Love, Ceomi

1 comment:

  1. Ceomi, I continue to follow your progress through your blogspot. I just wanted to let you know that I continue to remember you in prayer and love reading of your progress.

    Love
    Barbara Tenry

    ReplyDelete