Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm home!

A few weeks ago I was 'released' from staying in Atlanta and coming home for the week-ends to staying at home and going to Atlanta for appointments. It's been wonderful to be home with Ben and the girls and in my own space once again. My doctor is still pleased with my progress and I'm only a month away from the big 100 day post-transplant milestone. Assuming there are no changes between now and then, not too long after my 100 day appointment the doctor will start to slowly take me off of the anti-rejection medicine. Things are going well for us and I continue to improve health-wise. God continues His care for my health and our family, we continue to be thankful for all of your prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie,
    Could there be better news!!! Remember that your body, with God's and the medical community's help, carried you through a dark tunnel to emerge triumphant on the other side. We are all so grateful!! Continue to baby yourself until you reach your full potential. It's a new day, new year and new life for you and Ben and the girls and all who love you.
    Love Aunt Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read such good news. I continue to pray for you!! Hang in there!
    Kelli Gilchrest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear that your home and that things are looking good. Your in my prayers and I think of you often, especially when I drive past your folks house Take care of yourself.
    Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceom,
    Glad to hear you are home. I wanted you to know that the Inyokern church in Ridgecrest, California has been praying for you. (We got the prayer request from our daughter-in-law in Tampa, Florida) How wonderful that people all over the country are praying for YOU!
    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete